We’re excited you’re willing to share your story and looking forward to reading about your dog’s special moments in their latter stage of life. Please be sure to keep your stories uplifting, we are looking for inspirational stories to share with like-minded dog lovers.
• Tell a positive, heartwarming story with the focus on your dog. Your story should be written in the first person.
• Don’t be afraid to speak from the heart. This may be the first time telling your personal pup’s story, you may find it a cathartic and productive experience.
• Keep your story to 1200 words or less. Tighten it up as much as possible!
• Submit your stories written in English, we’ll accept them from all over the world.
• Attach one or two photos (high resolution) of your dog.
• Must be 18 years of age or older to submit a story.
• Your story must be true. No fiction, no creative writing.
Please complete the form below (*
I understand and agree if my story is selected to be published in a
future book, I will be asked to sign a standard permission release
agreement. That agreement asks for non-exclusive rights to publish my
story. This means that I retain ownership of my story but grant you the
rights to publish it and use it in future book titles or products.
Before you press the "Submit" button, please make sure the contact information you entered above is accurate.